Monday 9 May 2016

Overwhelming

Sometimes I find my relationship really overwhelming. I have all these feelings for him that I struggle to make sense of. Five months ago my walls were so high I could hardly see over them anymore, I liked it that way, I was so content with it, going by day by day not getting hurt because I wasn't letting anyone in. It's why him and us is such a big adjustment for me, he's taken everything I lived with/by for quite some time and has thrown it all away. I was very alone and I was I thought very okay with that. He's smashed down my walls quicker than I ever knew possible. Don't get me wrong I still struggle to verbalise how I'm feeling sometimes in terms of the "mushy" stuff but for the most part my walls are long gone. This leads me back to sometimes being so completely overwhelmed. I love him so intensely and the meaning of the word in this sense had been lost on me for quite some time. Now that I do love him and love him so immensely I sometimes don't even know what to do with it. Especially as I do love him so intensely after such a short period of time of just a few months. How can I be talking about having children with someone that I've known for what really is such a short while? It baffles me, I can't make sense of it and I know that I probably never will, yet I want to

No comments:

Post a Comment