Friday 6 May 2016

Life

I feel like it's important sometimes to write down what is going on in your life, to have a memento of that time to look back on in the future. I wrote some things down a little while ago on paper and felt like writing again now but unfortunately I don't have my book with me so typing it is.
My life has drastically changed in the last year but especially in the last three months. I've met someone that has made a gigantic impact on my life, it would be easy to go on with life and not recognise that it's changed my world. I was going on with my life, I was stuck in my mundane routine, each week doing something very similar. I was happy don't get me wrong, I did and do hate my job but I was happy. Then he stumbled into my life, the both of us completely unaware of the impact he was about to have. He has flipped my world upside down and I am sure that he has no idea just how much he has done.
He is the most supportive, caring and loving person I think I've ever met. When I'm in pain he's there to carry me down the three steps in my garden or just lay with me until I'm suffering less. When I'm sad or angry he's there to listen to me and then cheer me up. When I'm being a little crazy and hyper he's there being just as crazy and hyper with me. He can do the smallest thing and I'm smiling ear to ear.
It's been a mental couple of months he's not been in my life for long but boy am I excited for what's to come, I'm not sure I've ever loved someone like I love him. He's quite simply amazing and I'm unbelievably happy that he's in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment